Monday, August 16, 2010

Friends, coffee and pottery

I love random outings. They make life so much fun.

Saturday was one of those outings. Met my best friend and her sister to celebrate her sister's birthday. First met at Serda's coffee (YUM!!!) then surprised Hannah by going to paint some pottery at "Paint that Pottery" in Mobile.
We are waiting for our creations to be finished, but I have pictures to show you. I'll put up the final projects when I pick them up in about a week.


The beginning stages of my cup. Before it was painted. I'm loving more and more drinking out of these types of cups rather than regular glasses.



Hannah and Jana working hard on their projects.

The last of my cup. Once it gets fired and glazed the colors will be much brighter. I'll be sure to put the final products pictures on here when I get them. I'm excited about my design. I wasn't sure about it as I drew it, but I think it turned out well. The inside of the cup is teal, but i didn't get a picture of it.

More to come later!!!!!

No comments: